Sometimes, when you look at your big, beautiful trees, it can be difficult to think about cutting any of their lovely branches off. It seems like that would be counterproductive in their growth. However, when you prune your trees, you are actually helping them. It helps your trees a great deal when you keep them pruned. There are several benefits to the tree. Crecraft for Treecraft Tree Service is here to talk about what benefits there are for your tree when you have them pruned regularly.
How Does Pruning Help the Growth of Trees?
As mentioned above, there are several reasons why you should want to prune your trees. Here are some of the most common benefits that you will see with your tree when you prune them regularly.
– Promote Tree Growth: While it may not seem like it, by cutting and pruning your trees branches, you will actually promote new growth on the tree. Pruning trees removes the struggling branches so that the tree can focus on other, healthier areas of the plant. This will bring with it new growth and an even more beautiful tree.
– Stop Spread of Tree Disease: There are many diseases that can plague your trees. If your tree is showing signs of disease, usually the best way to get rid of that disease is to cut off the affected branches. This will also help to keep that disease from spreading to other trees and plants in your yard.
– Remove Safety Hazards: If there is any sign of struggling branches or disease in your tree, it can quickly become a safety hazard to anyone or anything near it. The best course of action is to have it pruned so that the tree no longer poses a safety risk.
– Shape Trees: There are many trees that can be shaped using pruning. This is a great way to help you tree grow in the shape that is desirable to you. If you reduce the tree’s height, you can help the tree grow denser and give you the shape that you’re looking for.
– Get Rid of Unwanted Growth: Your tree may grow in a way that you don’t want it to. Perhaps, the growth of your tree restricts your view of a beautiful landscape. If this is the case, you can get rid of that unwanted growth with pruning.
– Save Money: In the long run, you will save money when you have your trees pruned. This is because a tree that isn’t pruned and taken care of will have a greater chance of removal in the future. When you have your trees prune regularly, you don’t have nearly the risk of removal that a neglected tree does. It is much cheaper to have a tree pruned than removed.
Tree Trimming & Pruning & More in West Norriton Township, Tredyffrin Township, East Norriton, Radnor, Wayne, Saint Davids, Lower Merion Township, Norristown, Upper Merion Township, Phoenixville & Greater King of Prussia, Pennsylvania
If you are in need of tree pruning services, you can turn to Crecraft for Treecraft Tree Service to do it right. We know how to properly prune and care for all types of trees. Call us today!