For the overall health and aesthetics, pruning trees in your landscape or yards is part of a necessary maintenance for your trees. specific trees often require specific times of the year for pruning, depending on the tree and other circumstances, typically, in spring or fall. Elegant blossoms, possible fruit, and radiant leaves, as well as offering shade for picnics, branches for tire swings, and good old fashion tree climbing fun are just a few of the benefits of trees. In needed in order to take advantage of the benefits your trees have to offer; you need to offer trees care and maintenance. With this in mind, we at Crecraft for TreeCraft Tree Service would like to stress the benefits of pruning your trees.
Why is it Beneficial to Trim Trees?
1) Allow Sun Exposure. Air circulation and sun exposure throughout the trees as well as the landscape vegetation all contribute to better health benefits, and when the trees are efficiently pruned, these necessary elements.
2) Achieve More Balance. To ensure your tree grows strong, straight and to help mold shape, younglings need precise trimming to counterbalance the root system.
3) Open Up for Some Space. the view to your home will open up and improve the visibility by having your trees pruned properly.
4) Fruit Production. When efficiently maintained, fruit trees are best pruned in the fall, they can improve the production of size, quantity and better quality of the fruit.
5) Tree Health. Efficient trimming contributes to healthier trees. You can save the overall health of your tree by removing any dying limbs or branches inflicted with disease or pest infestation.
6) Tree Safety. When branches are compromised, they can pose danger to people and property. Under the right conditions, compromised frail, decaying limbs can break easily, and even without any warning. Should these limbs fall, anything can be damaged, or person can be hurt.
7) Aesthetics of Trees. With effective tree trimming, your trees beauty can be boosted to be more balanced. Be careful with DIY trimming and pruning since it is dangerous and if improperly conducted, can result in damage to the tree. Professional trimming is a preferable choice for the safety of others and protecting property.
What are the Different Levels of Tree Pruning?
– Fine pruning. This removes the smaller limbs and increases the appearance of your trees.
– Standard pruning. Being a bit more extensive, standard pruning goes beyond removing the smaller limbs and improves the tree’s branch structure.
– Hazard Pruning. For trees with safety concerns, hazard pruning is utilized. Branches that can cause damage or injury and measure 2” in diameter or more qualify.
– Crown Reduction. Branches that have been abused by weather conditions or illness and need requires major branches to be removed undergo crown reduction. Also, in need of major crown reduction include branches that threaten power lines and structures.
Tree Trimming, Pruning & More in West Norriton Township, Tredyffrin Township, East Norriton, Radnor, Wayne, Saint Davids, Lower Merion Township, Norristown, Upper Merion Township, Phoenixville & Greater King of Prussia, Pennsylvania
Being trained in both safety and knowing all trees common in Main Line, PA, Crecraft for TreeCraft Tree Service is readily available to provide pruning and trimming services, among other services. Call us today to get started!